Missguided Haul





God love Missguided - after royally screwing up with a discount code, I managed to purchase almost £200 worth for only £70. With my birthday coming up I was browsing the website anyway for a dress but who could pass up an opportunity for some absolute bargains?




Having recently bought a pair of heeled boots and loving them, I decided to treat myself to another pair. The heel is a nice comfortable height without making me amazonian height, and the black suede goes with a good 95% of my wardrobe. 


£10


I did also buy another pair of shoes however I wasn't expecting the heel to be quite so high, which means I will probably have to keep them for nights out over regular day to day wear. Since both pairs of shoes are suede I'm not sure how often I will be able to wear them before they inevitably get marked by the rain but alas I shall try and avoid ruining them for as long as possible. 



£20


One of my favourite items I purchased is this gorgeous skirt with plait detailing running down the middle which I think will go beautifully with just a plain white blouse and my black heeled chelsea boots. 

£18


Last but not least I picked up a new clutch bag in the same material and colour as both the skirt and the heeled shoes (got a wee theme going) due to most of my night out clutches being various shades of black with the occasional gold element. 


£5


Unfortunately, Missguided did pull the discount code once they realised what had happened with some people being given refunds almost immediately. Thankfully I did manage to get my order processed before this sad event and for that I shall remain grateful to the online shopping gods. 











4 comments

  1. Wow great discount! Love those boots, I love wearing similar ones on nights out!
    A Blushing Beauty Blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I much prefer chunky heels over thin stiletto type ones, so much easier to walk in! thanks for the read and comment X

      Delete
  2. Been loving my new Misguided shirt! Haven't been on a site in ages but they do some great offers and discounts! A great post! Also, congrats on being so close to 60 Bloglovin followers (just became 59th)- I'm around 5 away to that now... it's crazy! Lydia Eve | www.lydia-eve.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to only go on it when I'm looking for dresses rather than everyday clothes - I end up going to New Look or Primark for the majority of that! Thank you! I hit 60 followers which was a lovely surprise to find on my lunch break at work! x

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Words of Quigg. Design by Fearne.