Boutique of Molly Review





I was recently contacted by Boutique of Molly who asked if I would like to do a review on them for an item of my choosing. I chose the Fleur High Neck Cut Back top in a size 14.



I have very recently gotten into tops with a halter neck or any off the shoulder tops so this one immediately caught my eye on the website. Whilst it is just a plain black, this gives it the ability to be dressed up or dressed down, with me choosing to wear it with jeans and heeled boots on most days.




One of my problems with the top is the sizing came up very small, with a lot of the products only going up to a size 12/14 on the website - something which meant I was worried if the top would even fit me once arriving. In my honest opinion this does mean I probably wouldn't shop with the company frequently just because, whilst I wouldn't say I am particularly large, I do tend to buy clothes in a size 14/16 just for the comfort around my chest.



The halter neck does look great with a bold lip and a simple hair updo and I will most definitely keep an eye on the BOM website for one off tops. The material feels nice against the skin and washes well,  and the top arrived within two days of me ordering it which was a nice bonus as it meant I had it in time for my holidays. 




Overall, I am thankful for the opportunity to work with Boutique of Molly on the review but would recommend being wary on the sizes if you are on the slightly bigger side of size 12/14 like me. 






11 comments

  1. You look AMAZING in that top, the style suits you so well! I love it with the red lip too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look INCREDIBLE! The halter neck style suits you so much! And YES to the bold lip, hair up combo with it! Looking lovely! x

    www.stephiebeau.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to read an honest review! The top does suit you a lot, I really like it - Will definitely give their website a little browse and see if I find anything I fancy :) Great post! X

    smallbrownandstylish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how frustrating it can be when you order something that has the sizing completely off wack! Thank you! Xx

      Delete
  4. This is such a lovely top and it looks amazing on you, you really suit it! I will have to check out Boutique Of Molly now X

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Boutique of Molly!! They have some amazing pieces. You look amazing in that top! :)x

    Anu♡ | Based On | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love your blog X

      Delete
    2. You look absolutely stunning! And it pairs perfectly with a red lip. I have to get my hands on a top like this - plus I've never heard of this brand before. Do you get contacted often by brands? xx

      Delete
    3. No this was my very first time working with one! it was all rather exciting X

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Words of Quigg. Design by Fearne.