Getting to know me




I've never really done a post about myself and my 'about me' page is pretty dismal so I thought I would fire out a quick 'getting to know me' style post



A
is for 
I work part time at Ann Summers

B
is for 
my birthday is the 8th of August

C
is for 
I drive a little black car called Barbra

D
is for
I own a dog called Bodie (she is a very 
loveable, fat black labrador)

E
is for
Edinburgh which is where I live

F
is for 
I hope to do forensic psychology

G
is for
I can hold a grudge for a long ass time

H
is for
I am a massive Harry Potter geek 



I
is for
my favourite type of food is Italian 

J
is for
I can (accidentally) be a very jealous girlfriend 

K
is for
my favourite book is Kill Me Once

L
is for 
I would love to live in London

M
is for 
I am currently studying at Queen Margaret University 

N
is for
my natural hair colour is blonde which I stupidly 
dyed brown/black in s3 

O
is for
I am 19 years old

P
is for
I am studying Psychology 

Q
is for
I used to get called Quiggles at school


is for
I have been in a relationship with my 
boyfriend for 3 years 




S
is for 
I have been to Singapore twice and I am 
about to go for third time

T
is for
I have a tattoo on my ribcage of Falling Slowly

U
is for
I lived in the USA for a couple of years 
when I was younger

V
is for
I can never say no to a good victoria sponge cake

W
is for

my worst habit is overreacting before thinking 
something through

X
is for
I have only ever had an x-ray when I broke my arm 

Y
is for
I visited New York which was where I fell in
 love with my favourite musical

Z
is for
my zodiac sign is a Leo























2 comments

  1. I love this post so much! Such an interesting way of doing a post like this!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Words of Quigg. Design by Fearne.