Singapore - Botanic Gardens




I arrived in Singapore yesterday morning and after napping on and off, I decided to get out and walk around a bit today. I hopped on the MRT (Singapore's version of the tube) and after about twenty minutes arrived at the Botanic Gardens station, which was very convenient in that as soon as you got out the exit the gates were right there - unlike the Chinatown station where there are about 6 exits and is essentially hell on earth. Naturally my camera died almost as soon as I arrived but I managed to take some photos on my phone.












a massive thank you to this little guy who absolutely nailed that 'looking away from the camera ' pose


The gardens are massive, a lot bigger than I expected and after seeing a lot of people doing yoga or just lying on the grass, I would definitely consider going back with a book next time and just chilling.

After this very relaxing and chilled morning, I did end up going to Sephora and ruining any chilled out vibes I had by spending all my money so that is that. x

2 comments

  1. This looks so lovely and peaceful, definitely a place I'd like to check out myself! Such a shame that your camera died once you arrived but your iPhone pictures look great! Hope you've having a fab time in Singapore and would love to hear more about what you got in Sephora too!

    Small, Brown & Stylish | Thrifty Fashion & DIY Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My purchases will probably pop up in my next couple of favourites! x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Words of Quigg. Design by Fearne.