What is in my hand luggage



This time tomorrow I will be on the plane to Singapore, and so I thought I would upload a quick 'what is in my hand luggage' post. I love travelling, and so far this year I have been to both Rome and Spain so getting to go to Singapore as well is extremely lucky of me.



My actual hand luggage is just a plain brown slouchy tote that I picked up from H&M for £13. With two 7 hour flights, I do normally pack a change of clothes for when I travel to Singapore, just to freshen up during the layover at Doha. Obviously the main thing in my hand luggage is my passport - if you forget this you're screwed.



Naturally I am also taking my laptop with me and due to missing some uni lectures I plan on catching up on some of my missed work whilst on the plane and also drafting some blogposts. I have the macbook air so it is nice and light and doesn't take up too much room in my bag thankfully. 




I don't normally bother with makeup for a long-haul flight so my toiletries are pretty scarce, with my The Body Shop tea tree night cream, some antihistamines and deodorant wipes being my main necessities. I prefer wipes opposed to spray as I think they feel fresher in the long run as well as I don't like the idea of using the spray on the actual plane itself. I have a lot of problems with my sinus' so always like to have a packet of antihistamines on hand in case.



Also taking place in my hand luggage but not pictured - a massive bottle of water (got to keep hydrated), copious amounts of food, comfy socks and my woollen cardigan to combat the cold airports. 




What do you like taking on planes with you? 








5 comments

  1. ha ha! I love that eye mask - amazing!


    http://jessicabronwenkennedy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly I don't think I will actually be bringing it on the flight with me, it might offend some people! X

      Delete
  2. Aw cute! Sounds like you have your hand luggage all sorted!

    Me on the other hand seems to bring everything but the kitchen sink with me! I need to start packing lighter that's for sure! 💜

    Lovely blogpost!
    Francesca xxx
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I take pretty much the same and by the way awesome eye mask xx

    Sofia | www.theglamchapter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg loveee your eyemask, i need it aha I always take hand cream with me!! xox

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Words of Quigg. Design by Fearne.