Sephora Haul / First Impressions



 Upon my trip to Singapore I can confidently conclude that I could never live in a city with a Sephora.   In one week I managed to go to 3 different Sephora stores in some sort of expensive, therapeutic bar crawl.



I'm not a big person for face masks but I do suffer quite badly from dark circles under my eyes so thought I would pick these up and give them a try. Aimed at brightening the undereyes, I can tell these will be my saviours particularly as it gets closer to exam/deadlines time.


After my boyfriend smashed my Becca highlighter, I was in two minds over trying a new highlighter or just repurchasing my trusty old Becca. I saw this tarte one and loved how similar it was to my last one. The pigmentation isn't as good as my last one but the price is definitely a lot more purse friendly. 


I am officially in love with this foundation. It is long lasting, thick coverage with just one pump and matches my skin tone perfectly. I've been using it everyday since I bought it and will definitely be repurchasing it once it runs out. 


I'd debated for so long on buying NAR's cult classic 'orgasm' blush and finally decided to get it as we enter Autumn. Whilst I love using more bronzer during the summer, once we hit the autumn months I tend to love getting that naturally flushed cheek look that this blush perfectly gives me. 



 





                      


The 3 lip products I got were the Sephora lipstick, Kat Von D liquid lipstick and Sephora lip tint. The first lipstick is a rich berry colour which doesn't dry out my lips like my MAC liquid lipstick in the same shade. I was dubious about trying the Kat Von D lipstick as I normally find liquid lipsticks too drying but after swatching it on my hand, I continued loving it throughout the day and picked one up a couple days later. A coworker of mine had bought one of the lip tints whilst on holiday and I knew before going to Singapore that I couldn't leave without getting one myself. They go on slightly glossy but that is easily remedied with some blotting and they leave a lovely natural look if you prefer having a lip product slightly less obvious. 




What beauty products are you loving just now? x














Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Words of Quigg. Design by Fearne.