What is in my bag?


my first attempt at a flat lay



I am naturally a very nosy person (I get it from my mum) and so one of my personal favourite blogs/videos are ones revolving around what is in peoples bags. Starting off with the main item - the bag. Since I am currently commuting back and forth to Edinburgh just now for work, this little bag pack is great for just shoving food and all my day to day rubbish in. If you ever see me when I'm not in my work uniform then there is a pretty big chance that I will be wearing either navy or stripes - sometimes both if I'm feeling very nautical that day. 

A primark special costing a whole £10 

One of my biggest weaknesses is purses, there is nothing I love more than switching up purses. When I got my first paycheque which pleasantly coincided with my trip to London, I decided to treat myself to one a bit higher quality than the ones I normally buy in the New Look sale

Bought in the boxing day sales for about £67

One of the major downsides of the purse is the lack of space for coins, which means the bottom of my bag is often littered with random 5p's that the ticket machine at Waverley seem to enjoy giving me my change in. However the limited amount of card holders helps me limit the amount of times I will agree to sign up for store cards so it is kind of a win - win situation. 

One of my current reads 


Always a bit of a bookworm, there is nothing I love more than a good crime thriller/mystery. Since I'm travelling back and forward to work I always have a book ready to read in an attempt to save my phones pathetic battery.  


that posed photo though

Another key item in my life is my 16-25 railcard without which I would be a lot poorer. Free with a student Santander account, I managed to get a £25 train ticket down to London at christmas. Lifesaver. 


purchased from Scribbler
One thing I've inherited from my mum is her way of constantly having a notebook in her bag. Whether it's to do lists, shopping lists or just random scribbles this little notebook is perfect for just popping in my bag.


pretty self explanatory 
Kind of a staple, kind of a must. I'm a big fan of key rings - the mini pink vespa being a personal favourite of all of my collection so far, (the 'on point' one also serves as a mirror)

Topshop - £14 
These are one of my favourite pairs of sunglasses I have ever owned, a perfect staple they go with pretty much every outfit. They did come with a little travel pouch but naturally I lost that within about a week.

Body shop - £8.50
The Mango collection from The Body Shop has to be one of my all time favourite scents, closely followed by the pina colada range. I originally bought this for going on holiday as its the perfect little travel size and within airport security guidelines, and rather than carrying around bulkier perfume bottles I've just popped this in my bag to help use it up.

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipstick in 'Seduction' - £8.99
Working 6 hours + means I need a lipstick that will stay on for at least the duration of my shift, and this lipstick has became a holy grail in my makeup bag. Without drying out your lips, the lipstick provides a soft matte finish that doesn't rub within 5 minutes. The shade 'seduction' is also a great everyday nude which goes with pretty much any makeup look you're going for. 

Also not pictured but kicking about in my bag; £1.71 in loose change, 9 receipts and an empty Starbuck's bag. 

x



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Words of Quigg. Design by Fearne.